Kodak, the pioneer of cameras, who lost the battle to digital photography finally is coming out with a brand new smartphone.
This is designed specifically for photographers. Kodak and Bullitt Group just unveiled the new KODAK EKTRA smartphone designed specifically for photographers. It features a 21-megapixel fast focus camera sensor with f2.0 aperture, and an industry leading 13-megapixel front-facing camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus PDAF and f2.2 aperture.
The KODAK EKTRA Smartphone has a dedicated dual press shutter button in the horizontal style of traditional cameras. The device also features a Super 8 app, providing professional effects reminiscent of Kodak’s iconic Super 8 film stocks. A lightning-fast HELIO X20 Decacore processor powers the ANDROID Marshmallow smartphone.
This beauty will be priced at £449 and available across Europe later this year.
KODAK EKTRA key features:
– 21MP fast focus camera sensor with F2.0, PDAF, OIS, Dual LED Flash
– 13MP phase detection auto focus front-facing camera with F2.2 PDAF
– Helio X20 2.3GHz Decacore processor with 3GB RAM
– 32GB memory, expandable with MicroSD cards
– 3000mAh, with USB 3.0 Type C fast charger
– ANDROID 6.0 (Marshmallow)